PINSPIRATION // PASTEL DESERT

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's pinspiration is inspired by the beautiful thunderbird necklace by Specked Feather that was featured in the latest mini lookbook.  Im completely in love with the entire outfit below the necklace image, and I think her thunderbird would be the perfect final touch.  This feminine earthy color palette is so calming to me.  I love how colors can evoke such a core feeling inside, so powerful.  You can view the rest of these images and more on my pinterest.

PEACE AND LOVE,
Laura of The Bohemian Collective

7 comments:

  1. This post is wonderful SO many beautiful things. Love it.

    http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST looking at that top on the bottom right last night!!! Thank you for including me again <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! That desert pastel sky... That's what I see here! One of my favorite things about it is how it can form this color span from pink to blue with all the peachiness in between <3 So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single one of the pictures. Everything is absolutely my style from the jewelry to the interior design.

    Karina

    Website: LoveJoy Vintage
    Blog: Life . Love . Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!! The picture of the desert is pretty much my view when I look out from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those of you who see this view everyday... um, im a wee bit jealous! okay, very much so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiration indeed these look beautiful.

    Zoe x
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete