WANDERLUST // WILD RANGES

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have a strong penchant for wanderlust. My travels started at an early age and I am comfortable with packing the car and hitting the road. This set of locations is dedicated to my love for wild mountains, icy blue lakes, tall forests and a backpack. Here are some spots I have been, and places I'd like to go still.


Lake Louise, Canada


Jackson Lake, Jackson Hole Wyoming
Photo by David Killpack


Glacier National Park, Montana

Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming


Zion National Park, Utah

Yellowstone Falls, Wyoming

Multnomah Falls, Oregon

Beartooth Highway, Montana


Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado

By car, by foot - where are some of your favorite wild spots to find solace?

Visit Betsy online via facebook // etsy shop

Happy Wanderlusting,
Besty of The Bohemian Collective

6 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are so amazingly beautiful but that first one with the contrast of the red canoes is just amazing. I would love to visit all of these places. I love traveling so much! xo

    -Sarah
    http://sarahvonspook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I've been to all those places. I used to live in Montana, and now my heart is breaking because I moved to Wisconsin. I miss my northern Rockies SO much. Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love waterfalls! I'm lucky enough to live near this one:http://www.snoqualmiefalls.com/gallery/?wppa-album=15&wppa-occur=1&wppa-photo=1408. And I get to see Multnomah in May on my anniversary trip to PDX. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yosemite is my magic place. It feels like home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete